Guest Writers Guidelines
Thank you very much for your interest in guest posting on LifeOng! We all the time interested in encouraging and inspiring our readers with well-written, unique guest posts from a variety of standpoints. If you have any amazing ideas or advice, perception, tips or experience in fashion, lifestyle, fitness, health or relationship, we’d love to hear and share them.
Before submitting your article, please see our Guest Post guidelines below:
- Article must be high-quality
- Unique content
- Minimum words count 700+ words
- Include related photos (if you have)
- Make sure the submitted articles not published anywhere else online
- Make sure any links in your article are relevant and valid
- You can add your website/blog URL in the author bio
- Copied content
- Irrelevant images
- use HTML
LifeOng is not a personal blog. So try to maintain a voice of authority, and share relevant and helpful information. Just make sure you’re doing your best to provide information to our beautiful audiences!
- Grammatical mistakes
- Spelling mistakes
- Fashion (get high priority)
- Celebrity Gossip
- Physical health
- Mental health
Benefits of submission:
- Proudly a member of LifeOng Community
- Get targeted traffic to your site
- Get the positive signal from Google
- Permanent contributor
How to submit:
- Send your article in Microsoft Word to email@example.com.
- Please attach any photos you’d like to include in the post or include a link to where the photos are hosted.
- Please do let us know your short bio within 150 words and your Facebook/Twitter/Google plus profile URL (if you interested)
When will be your article published?
If your article is accepted by our Editorial Team, it usually takes one week for the post to be published. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later.
By submitting a guest post to LifeOng you acknowledge and accept the right of the LifeOng editorial team to make any changes deemed necessary to prepare the article for publication.
When your post will be published on LifeOng, you will be notified by email. If you need any other query, feel free to contact us.